© For research only. Do not reproduce the work or distribute copies of the work by sale, donation, rental, or lending;
Ownership is held by Heather Bray firstname.lastname@example.org
- Road to Nowhere – bridge over Cumberland Street
- Can You Help?
- Roslyn Woollen Mills
- Mornington Presbyterian Church
- More Rolls of Honour for Palmerston, East Otago
- How can 2 elderly ladies just disappear from all records?
- When to back-up your computer file
- Simple tip for searching on the internet
- St Bathans School Ruins
- Interesting grave at Anderson’s Bay Cemetery
- Baldwin Street, Dunedin
- Chingford Stables Dunedin
- Useful Websites
- The Dunedin Cremation Society
- Guide to starting your searching
- Mystery of Remains found near Dunedin
- December Meeting
- 1881 Census Oddities
- Follow up of our February newsletter – Cyril Joll
- The Church of Mystery
- New Zealand’s First Registered Woman Doctor
- Bell Hill
- Home wanted for New Zealand Paintings
- Can you help column?
- What is Dropbox?
- New Additions to Paperspast
- Can you help?
- Shipwreck at Akatore Beach
- Methodist Church records
- Report of 21 February meeting – scanning
- Report of our March meeting – stain glass windows
- Image of the month – Moray Place
- Latest genealogy news in Australia
- Have you considered writing up the history of your house?
- John Theodore Glau
- What is a legal name?
- Oamaru Cemetery records
- What is a Lychgate?
- Roll of Honour – Ancient Order of Foresters – Court Pride of Dunedin
- Report of our April meeting
- Roll of Honour – Dunedin Fire Brigade
- A Topsy in Your tree
- Interesting grave in Dunedin – Edward Hume
- Can You Help? – Descendants sought
- Victims of the sinking of the “London”
- Place names in Canterbury, Otago and Southland originating from ships or seamen’s names
- Birth, Death and Marriage fee charges
- School at Burkes !!!!!
- Otago and Southland Local authorities cemetery information
- Paperspast – problems using it
- The Otago Daily Times newspaper index 1861-1862
- The grave of Ellen (Nellie) Dempster.
- I think I found them by Sarah Milne
- Can You Help?
- Waipounamu School Roll of Honour
- Otago Daily Times death notices January to December 1863
- Sad death Notices.
- 50 years since decimal currency
- Stones versus Wises
- John Stone
- Henry Wise
- History of Directories
- Directories at the Hocken Library
- Trade and Street Directories in the United Kingdom
- Southern Cemetery Slip
- Can you Help?
- Adoptions advertised in the newspaper
- Otago Daily Times Death notices 1864 A-L
- Blackstone Hill Cemetery – publication for sale
- Pukerua verses Pukerau
- August meeting report – 150th anniversary of Otago University
- World War One War Memorials
- Did Captain Cook have descendants?
- Lady Day
- Patronymics in Scotland
- Otago Daily Times death index January to December 1864 M-Z
- Mackie Reunion
- Haynes Building
- Private James Templeton
- Report of our September meeting – Potpourri of genealogical sources
- What was happening in 1900
- 50 years since Olveston opened
- Otago member of the Pharmaceutical Society of New Zealand – Harold Dodds
- Otago Daily Times Index A-F January to December 1865
- Find-A-Grave Will Change
- Mosgiel Mill workers 1871 – photo
- Hyphenated surnames
- ODT Interesting Death Notice
- Help Sought
- Publications for sale
- Snippers of Genealogical Information
- Questions and Answers
- Herald’s Visitation of England and Wales
- Gretna Green Marriages
- October meeting report – Craigieburn
- ODT death notice indexes January to December 1865 G-M
- Programme for 2018
- Married in Lent
- Irregular marriage
- Rules for Lady teachers 1915
- Smock Wedding
- History of Scottish Tartans
- Clerical Workers 1840s
- History of knitting in Scotland
- Gwyn Family Reunion
- Questions and Answers
- Sleigh – A Rugby Pioneer
- Hampden Cemetery book for sale
- Old Bannockburn Trust website
- Otago Daily Times death index January to December 1865 N-Z